You Started ItYou Started It

• 9/17/2017   11:11   PM
    SdShide Offline
    User

He thanks the reply for the lack of ability.

"Considering the fact you have been banned from more servers" 

Heh, that's funny.

Give me servers on which I am banned, because it's news to me. The first server on which I stayed banned is your server. What's more, for nothingsurprised

With due respect, but from what the majority said from you, the fact that you aren't playing even a whole year. The best exit it ban, and even not to have evidence on cheating.
    Somebody is better = cheating.
    If at least a bit you became interested in a subject, you would know that on the version it is hard iw4x very much about some cheaty. Even on official discord will tell you it.
    You wrote, that you are open to discussion in order to explain, but I can see that this way he isn't. I wanted, but you stayed on one's.

• 9/17/2017   11:33   PM
    SdShide Offline
    User

Look at this skill ^^^^

• 9/18/2017   12:47   AM
    Rookie Offline
    Gamer IDs:
    Steam

SdShide, sorry your message doesn't make sense to me. What exactly are you asking / saying?

Would you mind formulating your message in a different manner?

«Insert signature here»

• 9/18/2017   9:18   AM
    Maximus Offline
    Commander
    Gamer IDs:
    SteamBattlefield 3League of Legends

A lot of us have been playing this game since it released and have over 10 years of experience with Call of Duty.

We've had multiple people visit us and tell us that they've seen you get banned on other servers.

This combined with our own suspisions makes our decision clear.

We are always up for discussion but when it's this clear the decision is simple.

Regards,

Be nice to me or I wíll devour your soul and everything you love!

Muhahaha 

• 9/18/2017   12:53   PM
    SdShide Offline
    User

In are always up for discussion shoe when it's this clear the decision is simple.
    I am also open to discussion, but you are siding with your. A random person is going the server up and is saying that I stayed zbanowany on some server and right for messages is escaping from the server. Everyone can this way do, everyone. The above screen comes from the server on which I am already quite long playing. I am into Top 6 on the server and nobody never judged me about cheaty. Which from it moral? there are still 4-5 persons better than me on this server, and you are judging me about cheaty at least I am falling out as the average person.